1. Choose your level of difficulty from 3 (easy) to 10 (difficult).
2, Press the "Start Game" button. The numbers will be randomly scrambled and the
timer will start.
3. The object of the game is to return the numbers to their original position as
quickly as possible, and in as few moves as possible.
4. The game board has blocks with numbers in it. There is a single space that can be used for moving the blocks.
5. Move blocks by clicking on them. A block can only be moved if it is next to
6. You can move multiple blocks (in the same row or column) by clicking the farthest block that you
want to move.
You can hide these instructions by clicking on the "Hide Help" button at the top
of this box. Good Luck!
Please note: Game works best with Internet Explorer.